Support, advice, and representation when you need it is just one benefit of being an ANMF member
The ANMF Member Support Team is made up of registered and enrolled nurses and midwives with specialised industrial and professional knowledge. They have a wide range of experience working across public, private and aged care sectors to assist members with:
• Contemporary advice
• Workplace assistance on a wide range of employment issues including wages, conditions, worker compensation, award and EA entitlements and grievance resolution.
• Assistance and support in relation to industrial issues including workplace complaints or grievances, WHS, return to work, disciplinary matters and AHPRA notifications.
Contact the Member Support Team
Email the ANMF Member Support Team
Get support at a time that is convenient for you. The Member Support Team will review your enquiry and be in touch via phone or email with more information and advice.
You can contact the Member Support Team between the hours of 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday by phoning (03) 6223 6777 or 1800 001 241 if you are outside Hobart.
Important contact information
• The Member Support Team works to address member enquiries between the hours of 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• If you need urgent support outside of this time, please refer to the ‘Support Services’ button at the bottom of this page.
• Your enquiry will be responded to as soon as possible. Priority is given to urgent and time-critical matters such as AHPRA notifications, terminations, and disciplinary issues.
• The Member Support Team will endeavour to respond to your enquiry within one business day but, if not, within three business days.
• If you have not received a response from the ANMF Member Support Team within this timeframe, please check all junk and spam folders in your inbox – your security settings may be misdirecting your incoming mail.
Need urgent support?
If you need support outside of work hours, Nurse & Midwife Support is a 24/7 support service specifically for all nurses and midwives, nursing and midwifery students, employers, educators and concerned family and friends. They provide confidential advice and referral, promote better health for nurses, midwives and students, and safer care for the public.
You can contact them by calling 1800 667 877
Alternatively, you can find a full list of recommended support services on our ‘Support Services’ page below:
Find Support Services